In my last newsletter, I laid out the 10 most important ideas I have picked up over the course of my life. After I sent the newsletter, I received a wonderful response from my sister, Kathy. She was kind enough to send me her 10 rules to live by:
1) There is something special about everyone. Discover their gift. Be kind.
2) Be present with the one you’re with. Listen carefully.
3) Be the joy! Folks love to be entertained. Keep them smiling!
4) Tell a story to make your point clear.
5) Enjoy the beauty; it’s everywhere.
6) Trust. Listen to your inner voice.
7) Be grateful! County your blessings.
8) Spend 15-20 minutes in quiet, not planning. Make space to be inspired.
9) Listen to music that makes you want to dance. Other times, slowly enjoy one note at a time. Sing.
10) Be healthy in all you do.
Thanks to Kathy for sending her list along. Does anyone else have a list of important ideas or rules which guide their life?